Thursday, August 05, 2004

Slowly, slowly

My little "vacation" from research will be over in a few days . . . promise. I'm reading the Barnhurst/Nerone book mentioned in my previous post; it's not quite what I'd expected, but excellent nevertheless.
Barnhurst's "Seeing the Newspaper" is also supposed to be arriving soon but, as it had supposedly been shipped before I moved house, who knows when or if I'll get it.
I'm thinking of adding links here to online stores carrying the books I'm reading for this project; will sign up for affiliate programs where they're available, but won't be offended if no one uses them to buy anything.

9 Comments:

At August 28, 2004 at 3:03 AM, Blogger Dave said...

Hi Lee. After noticing it continues to be a while between posts here, and not having seen anything on Testy for a while, I thought I'd drop a comment. Hope your research is continuing satisfactorily!

 
At August 28, 2004 at 9:33 AM, Blogger Lee said...

As Arnie says: "I'll be back"...

 
At September 3, 2005 at 4:31 AM, Blogger jenna said...

I love your information on affiliate programs! I bookmarked your blog and will be back soon. If you want, check out my blog on affiliate programs that shows unveils all the secrets there are to know about making money from home. May I put a link to this blog of yours on mine?

 
At December 15, 2006 at 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

salute!
Keep up this great resource.
Very much interesting site. Here a lot of helpful information.

Check this:

http://ativan.butkel1.org/ ativan

Aufiderzein!

 
At January 14, 2007 at 1:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://tramadol-best5.blogspot.com/
Good Luck!

 
At January 22, 2007 at 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://tramadol-best5.blogspot.com/
Ciao!

 
At August 19, 2007 at 12:03 PM, Anonymous Buy Levitra said...

Great article! Thanks.

 
At August 19, 2007 at 5:25 PM, Anonymous Phentermine said...

Thanks for interesting article.

 
At September 11, 2007 at 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonimous said...

Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

« aussie blogs »