Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Scanning the paper

I haven't had time yet to go hunting for one of Larry Lamb's "picture-free zone" front pages from 1982, but did find this weathered copy of an inside page which is still a good example of the layout style during his reign as editor...


November 1982

I also got an advance copy of the July 15, 1964, liftout which will be published Thursday and have scanned a couple of pages:

This one is Solly Chandler's "Peter Brennan page" (see my "Overfeeding the fiche" blog, June 19, for some info about this page):




And this is the leader page from the first edition:




Over the next couple of days, I'll add a few pages to this and when I find some more web space, I'll post a link to larger pdf versions.


1 Comments:

At October 4, 2011 at 11:29 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Thanks to share a great post.There is one of the best company whose
provides advertising placement in the most far reaching or niche newspapers and magazines available worldwide.

http://www.mcaads.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

« aussie blogs »